I want to utilize the FGCoC! Where do I start?
You can easily adopt the Code of Conduct by adding it to your rules, online or offline. Here are a couple of ways to make it visible:
First, link the document:
- The latest version of code is available on our homepage at all times.
- Grab a PDF copy of it from our Document History page.
Second, implement it to your rules:
- If you run events on Smash.gg, link it in your event rules.
- If you run events on Challonge, you can link it in your tournament or event description.
- To require acknowledgement of enforcement at sign-up for either platform check Custom Fields for Challonge or Smash.gg Custom Registration Questions.
- If you host your community on Discord you can specify a Rules channel in your Community Settings when you configure Community Server features.
- Provide a physical copy of it at your venue wherever you do check-ins, orientations or any other welcoming procedures.
- Promote its usage by directing your attendees to FGCOC.com! This can be via stream chat bots, physical signs, stream banners, or anything else.
Finally, remember that enforcement depends on each administrator and attendee doing their part!
I want to list my name/organization in support of the FGCoC!
If you would like to be publicly listed as a Signatory to the FGCoC, please fill out this form & we’ll get back to you to confirm your information.
I want to help improve the FGCoC!
We gladly welcome feedback to the FGCoC itself & it’s supporting organization. If you’d like to help improve the FGCoC, please submit your feedback here.